Getty Images

Olympic freestyle skiing schedule

2 Comments

NBCOlympics.com will live stream every event of the PyeongChang Winter Games.

The freestyle skiing streaming schedule is here.

The sport’s full, event-by-event schedule is here:

Women’s moguls qualifying

7-8:40 a.m. ET

Women’s aerials qualifying
Feb. 15 6-7:15 a.m. ET

Women’s aerials finals
Feb. 16 6-7:20 a.m. ET

Women’s ski slopestyle
Feb. 16 8-9:40 p.m. ET (qualifying)
11 p.m.-12:35 a.m. ET (final)

Men’s aerials qualifying
Feb. 17 6-7:15 a.m. ET

Men’s ski slopestyle
Feb. 17 8-10:05 p.m. ET (qualifying)
11:15-12:50 a.m. ET (final)

Men’s aerials finals
Feb. 18 6-7:20 a.m. ET

Women’s ski halfpipe qualifying
Feb. 18 8-9:25 p.m. ET

Women’s ski halfpipe final
Feb. 19 8:30-9:55 p.m. ET

Men’s ski halfpipe qualifying
Feb. 19 11 p.m.-12:25 a.m. ET

Men’s ski cross
Feb. 20 9:30-10:15 p.m. ET (seeding)
11:15 p.m.-12:55 a.m. ET (finals)

Men’s ski halfpipe final
Feb. 21 9:30-11 p.m. ET

Women’s ski cross
Feb. 22 9:30-10:15 p.m. ET (seeding)
11:15 p.m.-12:55 a.m. ET (finals)

Olympic Schedules: Alpine Skiing | Biathlon | Bobsled | Cross-Country Skiing | Curling | Figure Skating | Freestyle Skiing | Hockey | Luge | Nordic Combined | Short Track Speed Skating | Skeleton | Ski Jumping | Snowboarding | Speed Skating

How to watch Closing Ceremony of 2018 Winter Olympics

Getty Images

Another Olympics is in the books.

The PyeongChang Closing Ceremony will cap off the 2018 Winter Games Sunday morning, beginning at 6 a.m. ET / 3 a.m. PT with a live stream of the events.

Jessie Diggins has been named the U.S. flag bearer after an incredibly gutsy performance to take home the country’s first-ever gold medal in Cross-Country.

How, when and where to watch the Closing Ceremony

Stream LIVE on NBCOlympics.com and the NBC Sports app: Sunday at 6 a.m. ET / 3 a.m. PT (Stream here)

The live stream will feature all the sights and sounds of the Closing Ceremony without any commentary.

Watch on TV: Sunday at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT on NBC (Stream here)

The Olympic figure skating commentating trio of Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir and Terry Gannon will host the Closing Ceremony on NBC in primetime beginning at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT.

“It’s a huge honor and privilege,” Lipinski said. “I’m so excited to embark on this new and exciting adventure and bring the Closing Ceremony to the U.S.”

“This is a glorious and unexpected experience that I can’t wait to get fancy for!” Weir said.

Mike Tirico – NBC’s primetime host throughout the PyeongChang Games – hosted the Closing Ceremony for Rio in 2016 alongside Ryan Seacrest and Mary Carillo.

Tirico and Katie Couric hosted the PyeongChang Opening Ceremony in South Korea two weeks ago.

Sunday night’s primetime edition of the Closing Ceremony will also feature simulstreams on NBCOlympics.com and the NBC Sports app. (Stream here)

Team USA’s historic curling victory, in their own words

Getty Images

There’s no one word to describe Team USA’s men’s curling victory in the gold medal game Saturday morning.

For a team in a sport that is known for yelling, the victory left John Shuster, Tyler George, Matt Hamilton and John Landsteiner speechless.

Watch highlights from Team USA’s 10-7 gold medal win over Sweden

John Shuster:

On the morning of February 19, Matt’s (Hamilton) birthday, the day we played Canada, I woke up saw it and said ‘I have a choice. I have a choice to rewrite my story, to write the story of this team. That we put the work in and I wasn’t going to let any thought in my head or any of that stuff get the in way of the story of this team… they deserve to have the skip who helped them get here and I’m glad I showed up.

Matt Hamilton:

It’s unbelievable, this whole last four years. Just being on the cusp at the world championships. Getting bronze one year, coming fourth and fifth the other two years. We knew we were close, and to make the breakthrough here at the Olympics is just amazing.

Tyler George:

It’s too surreal to even think about right now… I think it’s going to hit harder tomorrow but I keep waiting to wake up. I’ve not been emotional because it’s just shock. To go from where we were a few days ago… the emotions, they’re bottled up and they’re building but it’s going to be a little bit before they come out.

NBCOlympics.com: PyeongChang a much different Olympics for Shuster, Team USA

John Landsteiner:

For me and John [Shuster]… This time around we were able to show them what we’re capable of and we’re really proud of that… And this team, I’m just proud of what we have all done. We’ve put in so much work together the last four years and we’ve been able to peak at the right time obviously. So I can’t imagine it means any more than the world to any of us.