A total of 24 NBA and WNBA personalities, including Olympians, will partner with students to run a relay of the 26.2-mile New York City Marathon on Sunday.
NBA commissioner Adam Silver will run the first leg, over the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. Eight-time NBA All-Star Dikembe Mutombo will run the anchor leg to the Central Park finish line.
New York Road Runners has the full list of participants. Here are the Olympians on the list:
* Swin Cash, 2004 and 2012 Olympic champion
* Teresa Edwards, 1984, 1988, 1996, 2000 Olympic champion; 1992 Olympic bronze medalist
* Allan Houston, 2000 Olympic champion
* Chris Mullin, 1984, 1992 Olympic champion
* Sam Perkins, 1984 Olympic champion
* Ruth Riley, 2004 Olympic champion
* Katie Smith, 2000, 2004, 2008 Olympic champion
* Steve Smith, 2000 Olympic champion