No decision made on Bode Miller’s status, agent says

0 Comments

Bode Miller‘s plans for the 2015-16 season have not been decided, his longtime agent Lowell Taub said in an email Tuesday, following a report last week that Miller said he would take at least one year off from Alpine skiing.

Miller, 37 and the most decorated U.S. Olympic skier of all time with six medals, previously said on June 15 that it was unlikely he would race the full 2015-16 World Cup season, which starts in October, and agreed it was possible he would ski a partial schedule.

Miller crashed in the World Championships super-G on Feb. 5 (video here), underwent surgery to repair a severed right hamstring tendon and missed the rest of the season.

He said on Feb. 6 that he was ‘leaning’ toward retirement.

Upcoming milestones for Lindsey Vonn, Mikaela Shiffrin